We are pleased to announce the Jingle Cross will include 3 full days of USA Cycling racing for all divisions September 28-30th in Iowa City. Yes, you can race 3 times by your ability category, masters category, single speed, and even fat tire and gain valuable early season staging points. We have nearly 80 races in 3 days for men, women, masters, and juniors. A Champion System Jingle Cross Champions jersey will be awarded to the overall winner in each division. You will race the World Cup course on Sunday, September 30th.
Each rach day concludes with UCI pro races for men and women with a C2 Friday night under the lights, C1 on Sunday, and the coveted UCI World Cup on Saturday (voted best UCI World Cup in 2017). Race 2 or more USA Cycling events and get a free general admission ticket to the UCI World Cup. Stay after your race to watch the best in the world! Free Bike Valet courtesy of the Iowa Bicycle Coalition. Free showers on site (bring your own soap and towel).
We are also proud to introduce the all new Jingle Cross Juniors Devo Cup Saturday at 11:40 am right after the USAC amateur races have concluded for the day and just before the UCI Men's World Cup. The crowds will be there, the worlds best rders and coaches will be there, and the Juniors will have the attention of thousands of fans and spectators. It will be the biggest event in North American Juniors cyclocross all year! Awards will be given to the top riders of each division plus points will be calculated to determine the best Junior team across all divisions
- IDT Kids Zone with face painting and bouncy house
- IDT Kids races with the Grinch
- Nulo Doggy Cross with your furry friend
- Deschutes Brewery Beers and Gears Oktoberfest
- Our new World Cup Wine Walk featuring fine wines of the world
- Shive Hattery VIP zone with special World Cup VIP viewing, food, beer. and wine included
- The infamous Mt. Krumpit DJ Party
- Northtowne Cycles Krumpit Klimb competition
- MidwestOne Bank Single Speed Speedo Spectacular (a free event you have to see to believe)
- And introducing the all new Jingle Cross Live Music Festival featuring the Pork Tornadoes Saturday after the World Cup.
Special hotel rates from $89-$159 are available on our website. Go to our lodging page under GETTING HERE for details and register through BikeReg.com
See you in September