Maxx is excited to bring you the newest event at this year's Jingle Cross festival, Maxx's Doggy Cross brought to you by Nulo. Bring your furry friend for the chance to win one of three Nulo Golden Dog Bowls Gift Packs including 3 months of Nulo for your pet. Three laps around the shorted Cyclo-dog course and there will be special obstacles for dogs and some for humans.
Doggy Cross Rules:
- Weight classes for small dogs (under 30 lbs), medium dogs (30-60 lbs), and large dogs (over 60 lbs).
- 3 heats will go a few minutes apart by weight class, (Small, Medium, Large)
- All dogs must be leashed at all times.
- Owners MUST pick up their pet and carry them over the CX barriers. Keep hold of your leash.
- Owners MUST crawl through Maxx's Dog House on hands and knees (not hands and feet). Pets go with you, keep hold of your leash.
- Owners MUST Rollover at the Nulo Dog Bowl. Pets do not have to
- Owners must carry poop bags and pick up after their pet before, after and even absoultely during competition immediately when their pet goes.
- First owner and pet across the finish line wins!
- This is a free event! But you will need an admission ticket to the World Cup ($5)....that's for the owner, Maxx allows all his colleagues in for free.
Grand Prize is the Nulo Golden Doggy Bowl Gift pack with many things including a 3 month supply of NuLo for your pet.
Register you and your pet at HERE at BikeReg.com under Sunday's Ala Carte registration, and don't forget to include your Dog's name and you will have to select your Dog's size by weight.