This information is for amateur team reservations only. Pro teams: please go to our Pro Team Tent Resrvation link HERE!
- Amateur team spaces are all measured as a single 10x10 space per reservation.
- One car or van parking space is guaranteed per 10x10 tent space.
- Teams can set up at noon - 6:00 pm on Thursday, September 27th or Friday September 28th 8:00 am - 5 pm.
- The reservation holds you a spot in your zone but not a specific spot number. Each 10x10 lot is assigned on a first come-first served basis as teams arrive. If you want to be close to another team, then you must arrive together.
- Your tent can stay up all weekend.
- We will have overnight security but please do not leave valuables unattended. Jingle Cross, Inc. is not responsible for the security of your tent or its contents.
- Iowa can be very windy. You are responsible to properly secure your tent. We recommend sand bags, large buckets of water, or cement blocks. Many areas are on paved surfaces and Stakes are unreliable.
- IMPORTANT! Iowa State Law: No alcohol may be brought on to the premises. Violators will be disqualified from all racing, escorted off the premises, not allowed back, and no refunds will be issued.
Registeration for amateur team tents opens starts June 20th! Check back to this page for details.