This page is for amateur team reservations only. Pro teams go to the Pro Team page
- Amateur team tent spaces are a single 10x10 space per reservation.
- One car or van parking space is guaranteed per 10x10 tent space.
- Teams can set up at noon - 6:00 pm on Thursday, September 27th or Friday September 28th 8:00 am - 5 pm.
- The reservation holds you a spot in your zone but not a specific spot number. Each 10x10 lot is assigned on a first come-first served basis as teams arrive. If you want to be close to another team, then you must arrive together.
- Your tent can stay up all weekend.
- We will have overnight security but please do not leave valuables unattended. Jingle Cross, Inc. is not responsible for the security of your tent or its contents.
- Iowa can be very windy. You are responsible to properly secure your tent. We recommend sand bags, large buckets of water, or cement blocks. Many areas are on paved surfaces and Stakes are unreliable.
- IMPORTANT! Iowa State Law: No alcohol may be brought on to the premises. Violators will be disqualified from all racing, escorted off the premises, not allowed back, and no refunds will be issued.
- Santa Cross Red Zone: This zone is centrally located right in front of the registration building and close to all the major amenities at the Jingle Cross. You park directly next to your tent in the designated spot that goes with your tent space (see map) $125
- North Pole Blue Zone: This zone has your tents along a major part of the World Cup race course. Vehicle parking is about 50 meters away in the north end by the Annex building (see map) - $95
- Maxx's Dog House: Your tent will be on the infield of the World Cup Course and in the center of all the action. Vehicle parking is about 50 meters away in the white zone area (see map) - $75
- South Pole White Zone: Your tent is near the main Whoville village and parking is only 30 meters away in the white zone parking area. Tents will be close to the vendors. (see map) - $65
Reserve your team tent HERE or when you register for your race at Bikereg.com (under merchandise)
Registeration for amateur team tents is open!