How do I get there?
- Yellow Lot: Public Parking, free on Friday and Saturday, $10 for World Cup Sunday
- Black Lot: Public Parking, free on Friday and Saturday, $10 for World Cup Sunday
Reserved Parking (all weekend): Do NOT park in reserved areas without a parking pass or you will be towed
- Green Lot: Pro Team Parking ONLY, no other parking permitted (all weekend)
- Blue Lot: Reserved Parking ONLY for amateur racers who reserved team tent space in the North Pole (Blue) Zone (all weekend)
- Red Lot: Reserved Parking ONLY for amateur racers who reserved team tent space in the Santa Cross (Red) Zone (all weekend)
- White Lot: Reserved Parking ONLY for sponsors and amateur racers who reserved team tent space in the South Pole (White) Zone or Maxx's Dog House (Brown Zone) - (all weekend)
- Purple Lot: Reserved Parking ONLY for ceredentialed media (all weekend)
- Orange Lot: SUNDAY ONLY- Reserved Parking for volunteers on World Cup SundayVolunteers please use the complimentary Yellow and Black lots on Friday and Saturday
- Rainbow Lot: Reserved Parking ONLY for UCI, USAC, and Jingle Cross staff (all weekend)
Clif Gravel Grinder and Road Fondo Parking (Sunday Only)
We have an old abandoned runway near the Iowa City Municipal Airport on Mormon Trek Blvd just West of Riverside Drive (old Hwy 218). It is 1/3 mile from the fairgrounds just to the West of the Bowling Alley at the south end of the airport. Parking is complimentry at this location.
Bike is the easiest and most economical way to get to and from the venue all weekend.The Iowa Bicycle Coalition will operate a Complimentary Bike Valet in Building B during the entire 3 day weekend including the Telenet UCI World Cup on Sunday.
Friday 3-11 PM
Saturday 12-11 PM
Sunday 9 AM - 6 PM
The City of Iowa City has graciously agreed to bus people from Downtown Iowa City to the Race Venue at the Johnson County Fargrounds starting early in the day on World Cup Sunday. Please stay tuned for details